Most of the females suffer from Menstrual disorders. Several ladies get so much disappointed that they consider this disease as incurable and a part of their life. The main symptoms of this disease are as follows:
- Menstrual period not at proper time
- Menstrual period stopped or accompanied with pain
- Increased or decreased quantity of blood
- Backache during the days of menstrual period
- Pain and heaviness in head
- Irritative or gloomy nature
- Loss of appetite
Ayurvedic treatments for menstrual disorders :
- Oral medication
- Diet Counselling – Dietary Counselling is a dietary therapy, focused on looking at how food and lifestyle changes can be used to improve health in general.
- Basti – Basti karma concentrates on the elimination of the loosened vata dosha out through the rectum. The treatment involves the introduction of medicinal substances, such as, herbal oils and decoctions in a liquid medium, into the rectum of the person.
- Virechana – Medically induced purgation which cleanses the lower digestive tract.